Personal Loan for Doctors
No Collateral I Up to Rs. 45 Lakhs I Tenure up to 60 months
4 reasons to choose our Personal loan
LOAN OF UP TO Rs. 45 Lakh
TENURE OF UP TO 96 MONTHS
A loan for all your goals
Eligibility criteria and documents required
Anyone can apply for our personal loan online, as long as you meet five basic criteria mentioned below. If you meet all the eligibility criteria, you will need a set of documents to complete your application process. With our online personal loan, you can get an instant approval for up to Rs. 40 lakh. Meet the easy eligibility parameters and complete your basic documentation to avail the money you need within 24 hours* of approval.
• Nationality: Indian
• Intrest Rate: Interest rate starts from 10.99% (may differ from lenders to lenders).
• CIBIL Score: 720 or higher
• Graduate Doctors (MBBS/BDS) Post Graduate Doctors (MD/DM/MS/MCH/MDS) who have a minimum of 4 years of post-qualification experience. Ayurvedic and Homeopathic doctors (BHMS/BAMS): Minimum 2 years o post qualification required and should own a house or a clinic.
• Age: 21 years to 65 years*
*Higher age limit is applicable at the time of loan maturity.
• Duly filled and signed application form.
• Educational qualification certificate.
• Medical Registration Certificate.
• Income Documents- Last two-year ITR
• KYCs- Identity Proof and Address Proof..
•Salary Slips- for employed. .
• Property Ownership Proof (either office or residence)- for self-employed.
•Last 6-12 months bank statement.
Frequently asked questions
As the name suggests Doctor loans are loan designed exclusively for doctors or medical practitioners. It is a collateral free loan and can be used for any purpose.
The process for availing doctor loan remains the same as for personal loan. You just need to complete the documents and apply. You can also opt for online lenders.
There is not much difference in personal loan and personal loan for doctors. Certain difference that can arise is in approval of maximum Loan Amount, Interest rates and processing fees.
Just like a normal personal loan, doctor loan would take usually 1-2 working days for loan processing and disbursement complete within 4-6 working days.
Yes, just like any other loan a healthy credit score or cibil score is necessary for availing doctor loan. A good cibil score would help you to get good loan amount at better interest rates.
Since there is no restriction on the end useof this loan you can use it for any of the following purpose:
- For Debt Consolidation.
- For planning family vacations, or for wedding expenses etc.
- For business purpose: such as setting up new clinic, adding or purchasing medical equipment etc.
While some lenders offer loan up to Rs.50 lakhs, it basically depends upon your credit core and the assessment.
At Mantra, we can help you to choose from a variety of options and get the best deal.
No, just like any other normal personal loan you do not have to provide any security or collateral to avail a doctor loan.